Play Strategy Action Plan
Wood Commission Interim Report
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, Wood Commission Interim Report
New Learning Disability Strategy — The Key’s
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, New Learning Disability Strategy — The Key’s
Named Persons — Children and Young People
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, Named Persons — Children and Young People
MSP George Adam speaks in the Scottish Parliament on Fairtrade.
MSP George Adam speaks on Scotland’s Future Debate in the Scottish Parliament
Member’s Business: Marie Curie, Signpost to Palliative Care
MSP George Adam speaks on Member’s Business: Marie Curie, Signpost to Palliative Care Debate in the Scottish Parliament.
General Question on Renfrewshire Schools
The Cabinet Secretary for education, Mike Russell MSP, was questioned by Paisley’s MSP about the proper process that should be followed when local authorities are reviewing educational facilities.
Read the Press Release here..
MSP George Adam features in this Holyrood Spotlight video
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- SNP BUDGET DELIVERS £3.4 BILLION FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES
- Holyrood passes plans to transform Paisley’s economy
- SNP SUPPORTING LOW INCOME FAMILIES IN PAISLEY
- TORY WELFARE CUTS DRIVING PAISLEY FOOD BANK DEMAND
- GEORGE ADAM MSP URGES OLDER PAISLEY BUDDIES TO ATTEND HEARING LOSS CHARITY’S EVENT IN SHOPMOBILITY
- PAISLEY’S MSP GEORGE ADAM WEARS IT PINK FOR BREAST CANCER NOW FUNDRAISER
- PAISLEY’S MSP QUIZZES OPENREACH