Play Strategy Action Plan
Wood Commission Interim Report
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, Wood Commission Interim Report
New Learning Disability Strategy — The Key’s
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, New Learning Disability Strategy — The Key’s
Named Persons — Children and Young People
Paisley’s MSP George Adam Speaks in the Debate, Named Persons — Children and Young People
MSP George Adam speaks in the Scottish Parliament on Fairtrade.
MSP George Adam speaks on Scotland’s Future Debate in the Scottish Parliament
Member’s Business: Marie Curie, Signpost to Palliative Care
MSP George Adam speaks on Member’s Business: Marie Curie, Signpost to Palliative Care Debate in the Scottish Parliament.
General Question on Renfrewshire Schools
The Cabinet Secretary for education, Mike Russell MSP, was questioned by Paisley’s MSP about the proper process that should be followed when local authorities are reviewing educational facilities.
Read the Press Release here..
MSP George Adam features in this Holyrood Spotlight video
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- GEORGE ADAM WELCOMES EMERGENCY FUNDING FOR LOCAL PERFORMING ARTS VENUES AS SNP GOVERNMENT HANDS OUT £4.7 MILLION TO SUPPORT SECTOR
- PAISLEY’S MSP WELCOMES EMERGENCY FUNDING FOR STRUGGLING LOCAL MUSIC VENUES AS SNP GOVERNMENT HANDS OUT £2.2 MILLION TO SUPPORT GRASSROOTS MUSIC
- TORIES AND LABOUR JOIN FORCES TO PUT SCOTTISH JOBS AT RISK WHILE PAISLEY’S MSP FIGHTS TO PROTECT SCOTLAND
- PAISLEY’S MSP URGES EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD ‘PROTECT SCOTLAND’ APP
- ANTI-POVERTY PAYMENT COULD BENEFIT OVER 6,300 CHILDREN IN RENFREWSHIRE
- PAISLEY’S MSP: SNP TAKING ACTION TO TACKLE CHILD POVERTY DESPITE CHALLENGES OF CORONAVIRUS
- GEORGE ADAM: SCOTLAND SET TO REVIEW AND CREATE A NATIONAL CARE SERVICE